logo.png

Golf Place 2 At Dubai Hills Estate

Dubai


  • Starting From AED 7,250,000

  • 4, 5 and 6 Bedroom Luxury Villas


Register Your Interest



Overview of Golf Place 2 At Dubai Hills Estate

Emaar Properties introducing the latest venture, Golf Place Phase 2 at Dubai Hills Estate, offering a fine selection of 4, 5 & 6-bedroom villas located at Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai. After the successful launch of the 1st phase here comes the way to the 2nd phase that offers breath-taking landscape views of the golf course. Live the country club lifestyle with these limited edition 128 spacious villas along with a unique designed Sky Lounge.

The development is part of a city that is filled with some of the popular landmarks and global icons. The villas are meant to exude elegance and sophistication, and as such, you will have a home that is perfect in every sense. Do more with its luxury villa development that offers 3 architectural facade styles to select from its contemporary, modern and elegant style designs.

Project Highlight:

    • Premium edition 4, 5 & 6-bedroom villas

    • Limited edition 128 spacious villas

    • Unique designed first-ever Sky Lounge

    • Majestic views of the Golf Course

    • 3 Car Parks & Extra Storage

    • Access to posh amenities and facilities

    • Gated residential community

    • Exceptional country club lifestyle

    • 3 architectural Facade styles to select from

    • Proximity to 18-Hole Championship Golf Course


GOLF_PLACE_II_BROCHURE_EN.pdf

GOLF_PLACE_II_PAYMENT_PLAN_EN.pdf

About The Community of Golf Place 2 At Dubai Hills Estate

Golf Place Villas by Emaar Properties is a new residential community located in Dubai Hills Estate. Once complete, Dubai Hills Estate will become an integral part of Mohammed Bin Rashid City.  

Amenities

24/7 CCTV Security
Air Conditioning
Balcony
Central Park
Easy Access to Transportation
Emergency Exit
Grand Lobby
Gym
Maids Room
Marble Floors
Mosques
Sauna & Steam Rooms
Shaded Car Garage
Swimming Pool
Walking Paths

Payment Plan

The 60/40 post-completion payment plan for Golf Place Phase 2 by Emaar is laced with attractive terms. With an easy down payment option, 60% during the construction till completion, and the rest 40% after completion in 24 months, it will pave the way for you to book one of the residential villas without having the need to undertake any stress. Considering the options that are in place, you have a good opportunity to finally have a plush home that lives up to your expectation.



Installment Payment (%) Milestone
Easy Installment
60% Till construction completion / handover
Final Installment
40% Within 24 months after handover

Map

Near By Places

Dubai Hill Estate is a dream place where you can immerse yourself in the majestic views of the golf course. Be one with nature through the lush landscape, and enjoy an evening stroll in the neighborhood with the ones you love.

    • Dubai Hills Mall - 5 Minutes
    • Dubai Hills Park - 5 Minutes
    • Easy Access to Al Marabea Street
    • Short drive to Dubai Hills Golf Club
    • Downtown Dubai - 20 Minutes
    • Dubai International Airport 25 Minutes